12 December 2008

Friday Photo - Loading the dug-out canoe - in Ecuador

Today I'm joining in with the Friday Photo at Delicious Baby to bring you a photo from my travels with a story behind it.

As you may know I spent three weeks travelling with friends in Ecuador last October (I can't believe it's over a year ago). Part of the trip was a 10 day river journey we took down the Rio Bobonaza in southern Ecuador from Puyo to Kapawi near the Peruvian border where we flew back by light aircraft.

Read more of this article over at my new travel blog at Heatheronhertravels.com

If you're still a subscriber at this address, do switch your subscription over TODAY to my new address at Heatheronhertravels.com. I won't be posting here much longer and I don't want you to miss out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's a dug-out canoe?

workhard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kitchen tables said...

I think that is an amazing photo. There are lots of people in Ecuador who always do that kind of things. I want to visit Ecuador.

Rizwan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.