8 December 2008

Lonely Planet supports Passports with Purpose

I hope you'll have heard about Passports with Purpose by now, not only from me but from all the other travel bloggers who have been publicising this charity raffle on their blogsites. If you haven't bought your tickets yet, do check out all the fab prizes here and then go to First Giving here to buy your tickets. It's all in a good cause of Heifer International, a charity that fights poverty and hunger at grass roots level all over the Developing World.

I've already told you about my prizes of not one but two Christmas Hampers of Travel Inspiration, with guides and stationary to kick off your travel planning for the year ahead. To thank my sponsors, I'll be telling you a little more about their products over the next week or two, in case you need some more ideas for your Christmas list.

Read more of this article on my new travel blog at Heatheronhertravels.com

Back to Travel Blog Home

2 comments:

Nomadic Matt said...

how come u don't redirect ur old blog to ur new blog?

workhard said...

Hi.. thats a nice pic.. im sure these kids could use a lil help..

Idaho Homes