11 January 2008

Springtime in Paris

My New Year's resolution is to pack in as many holidays into the next year as possible, so my thoughts turned to a family break for the Easter holidays.

My eye was caught by a magazine article in on family camping near Paris, taking in both Disneyland Paris and the sites of the French capital. It sounded like a promising blend of fun and culture so I decided to investigate the possibilities and what they might cost.



This post has now moved to my new travel blog - you can read it at Heatheronhertravels.com

1 comment:

Lil' Boozie said...

I LOVE Paris. It really got my travel wheels turning. I spent 5+ months there in 2001 studying abroad, and think about returning all the time. Even having been there for nearly half a year, I left with still so much to see.

Best,
Suz (a.ka. Lil' Boozie)