6 February 2008

The world hears about my adventures in Ecuador

Congratulations to Suzie from Beijing Notebook on publication of her great article on her designer friend Ira Walendy.

So far my only claim to publication has been in my local church magazine. For those of you who don't attend my local church of St Bonaventure's in Bristol, let me share it with you below. Yes, I know it's not National Geographic or Sunday Times travel section, but a girl's got to start somewhere!

click to see more detail



Read more of this article on my new travel blog at Heatheronhertravels.com

Back to Travel Blog Home

1 comment:

- Susan - said...

Wow, Heather, what an adventure! I guess you can tell many more stories from that trip!
Thanks for mentioning my article. Nothing to compare with your experience!