28 November 2008

Friday Photo - Swans for Red Maids Founder's day

Note - my new travel blog can be found at Heatheronhertravels.com, but until I get it's completely up to scratch, I'll continue posting here as well. If you're a subscriber you might want to change your subscription to Heatheronhertravels.com.

Today I'm joining in with the Friday photo over at Delicious Baby to bring you a photo from my travels with a story behind it.

I took this photo while sitting in a floating restaurant, having breakfast with my daughter. The occasion was the Founder's day of her school when she and all the other pupils at Red Maids School parade through the City of Bristol to the Cathedral for a special service to commemorate the school founder, John Whitson.

Swans on Red Maids Founder's day


Read more of this article on my new travel blog at Heatheronhertravels.com

Back to Travel Blog Home

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The new blog is lookin' good.