Here's what my teenage children like on holiday
- A long lie in (they are on holiday after all)
- Familiar food to eat. Pizza or pasta is fine, Paella is pushing it.
- Lots of shopping on the high street (Corte Ingles, Zara, Mango)
- As little sightseeing as possible
- On tap internet access to keep in touch with their friends
Here's what I like on holiday
- Getting out the door early to beat the crowds
- Trying out the local tapas in a back street bodega
- Lots of shopping in the unusual back street boutiques and artizan stores
- Seeing all the interesting historic sights and museums.
- On tap internet access to answer e-mails and write my blog
Read more of this article on my new travel blog at Heatheronhertravels.com
Back to Travel Blog Home