3 March 2008

Blog carnival highlights

I was so excited to see my post about Bright skies and blue seas in Cornwall featured in the blog carnivals at both Europe a la Carte and Less than a shoestring (not sure how I managed to submit the same one to both, but just pleased that you liked it so much!)

Karen at Europe a la Carte aims to bring us travel experiences a little off the well worn tourist track on a modest budget - I totally agree Karen - I'd much rather use my budget wisely to experience all the wonderful things out there than have one big blow-out 5 star experience. That's not to say that I don't drool over all those luxury boutique hotels so favoured by the glossies - just can't afford to indulge my fantasties right now.


Read more of this article on my new travel blog at Heatheronhertravels.com

Back to Travel Blog Home

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Heather,
just read your post that was including in the carnival. Thank you for mentioning mine here. Looks like we have similar taste in travel destinations.